In order to avoid any danger or malfunction while charging your lithium batteries, it is necessary to take certain precautions.
- Adapt the load zone: permanent ventilation, moderate temperature and humidity
- Do not leave combustibles nearby
- Do not charge a damaged battery
- Use a charger suitable for the lithium battery
- Avoid contact with liquids
- Systematically disconnect the battery at the end of charging
At TecSup, we design our own lithium battery chargers for better adaptation and performance.