Historically specialized in battery chargers, Tecsup progressively widened its expertise (energy conversion, storage, control and interfacing, lighting) in order to respond to the client’s needs and constraints.
2015 – 2022
- Read the TECSUP News
- Installation of an automatic lithium battery production line
- Move to a new industrial site (Allonzier-La-Caille)
- Change of General Direction
- Extension of the expertise and range of lithium (lithium-ion …)
- Development of products in a logic of “unlimited energy” (change of battery without cut, JERRICAN, VLA …)
2010 – 2015
- Development of Autonomous Energy Systems
- Launching of the LED lighting offer
- Deepening of our expertise in Lithium batteries (LiFePo4)
- Commercialization of our self-contained energy boxes
- Opening of our catalogue to the general public, via the E-Business
2005 – 2009
- Conception of self-contained energy systems for mobile applications.
- Conception of self-contained emergency power for stationary applications.
- Intensification of specific developments for the Military sector.
- Development of a complete of mobile lighting systems and products.
- Deployment of our Model & Engineering offers.
2000 – 2005
- Progressive introduction of peripheral material acquainted to battery chargers : converters, testers, separators, sealed lead batteries..
- Intensification of business developments in BtoB in new markets : Camping cars, industrial body shops,
- Introduction of a range of battery chargers with reinforced waterproofing and silent ventilation.
1995 – 2000
- Launching of the High Frequency technology, regulated by microprocessor.
- Introduction of a range of invertors – 500w Pure Sinus.
- Opening up to new markets ( medical, Fork lift vehicles, electric vehicles).
1985 – 1995
- Conception and fabrication of low frequency battery chargers with electronic regulation, essentially destined for the nautical sector.
- Mastering of the charge curves adapted to the different lead battery technologies.
- Power Range: 100 to 2000W, independent multi-exits (individual selection of charge curves per exit).