COMPARATIVE TEST PERFORMED BY SDIS 57
The tests were carried out on FMA and on the following interventions:
- FMA: staff training, roadside rescue training.
- Interventions: residential fire in BEHREN, traffic accident.
With the aim of testing the interest of autonomous lighting devices with a view to a possible substitution for existing energy and lighting batches.
CONCLUSION OF SDIS 57 REPORT
“This trial demonstrated the usefulness of self-contained lighting devices.
Replacing the generating set as well as the FPT lighting package with one of the lighting devices is a possible solution for several reasons:
- Lighting area identical to the lighting lot
- Zero maintenance cost (in fact, there is no longer any need to carry out annual checks on generators as well as refueling)
- Significantly lower purchase cost than the energy package and lighting package
- Ease of implementation
- Absence of electrical risk
- Absence of CO risk (if improper use of the generating set)
After carrying out a comparison of the two devices that the SDIS tested at CIS FORBACH, it emerged that the BABY suitcase is the device that best responds to the replacement of the energy batch and the lighting batch.”
TECSUP has at your disposal the complete report of Sergeant Chef ERIC ROUPERT. Contact us.