TECSUP has developed this model to allow you to have light with autonomy and power adapted to each need (emergency interventions, site lighting, etc.), in a light and transportable system.
Autonomous lighting system
Example : lighting case BABY
Autonomous, portable, mobile, protected LED lighting.
General characteristics of an autonomous lighting system
Based on customer needs, they are specific to each project.
- Lighting power: 1000 Lumens, 3500 Lumens…
- Need: work area, security perimeter, mood lighting…
- Lighting autonomy: 2h, 1 night, 2 days…
- Use: auxiliary stationary lighting, mobile portable lighting, emergency lighting…
Variable parameters of an autonomous lighting system
Co-determined with the customer and optimized during the study phase.
- Lighting technology: Fluo-compact, Leds.
- Storage Technology: AGM Sealed Lead, Gel, Coil, Lithium-ion (LiFePo4).
- Low battery warning: display, sound…
- Environment: temperature, waterproof IP, resistance…
- Charging mode: EDF sector, photovoltaic panel, cigarette lighter.
- Transfer swicth (stand by mode): automatic ignition in the event of a power failure.
- Backed up: lighting maintained in the event of a power failure.
- Frequency of use.
- Size, weight.
- Autonomous Energy System.
- Lighting: integrated or associated.
Examples of lighting from this model
- Lighting systems
- Autonomous lighting case BABY
- Crane markup
- Comprehensive expertise: energy conversion, energy storage, lighting.
- Monitoring of new LED technologies.
- Compliance with specific safety standards, tests and approvals.
- TECSUP is responsible for the product, both on the functional, normative and safety levels. Single point of contact.